Cam joined SWM as a new associate in the Fall of 2010. His primary practice areas include consumer bankruptcy, and complex real estate transactions involving distressed properties. Cam also handles general business and contract matters.
Cam is an avid sailor, and two-time MC Scow National Champion. Also a competitive swimmer, surfer, and big wave kayaker, he lives in Spring Lake with his wife, Lindsey.
Admitted To Practice
- Michigan; 2010
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan; 2010
- University of Michigan; B.A., ‘04
- Michigan State University; J.D., ‘10
- State Bar of Michigan
- Debtors Bar of West Michigan
- Federal Bar Association – Bankruptcy Section
- Spring Lake High School Sailing Team Co-Coach
- White Lake Yacht Club board member
- MC Sailing Association board member
- Grand Rapids Area Young Professional