After interning at Saunders Winter McNeil in the summer of 2013, Carly joined the firm as a new associate in the winter of 2015. At this time, Carly concentrates her practice in the areas of family law, and criminal defense. Prior to joining Saunders Winter McNeil, Carly assisted a public defense attorney in Grand Rapids, Michigan, specializing in abuse and neglect.
Carly enjoys skiing, paddle boarding, and spending time outdoors with her family and friends.
Admitted To Practice
- Michigan; 2014
- United States District Court, Western Michigan District of Michigan; 2014
- Michigan State University; B.S., Cum Laude, 2010
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School; J.D., Cum Laude, 2014
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Surf Rider Foundation – Lake Michigan Chapter
- Grand Haven Young Professionals
- Child Abuse Prevention Services Volunteer
- Red Cross – Lakeshore and West Shore Chapter