After interning at Saunders Winter McNeil in the Summer of 2013, Carly joined the firm as a new associate in the Winter of 2015. At this time, Carly concentrates her practice in the areas of education law, criminal defense, and select family law matters.
Outside the office, Carly enjoys skiing, golfing, paddle boarding, and spending time outdoors with her family and friends. Carly lives in Spring Lake with her husband, Ben, and young sons, Roscoe and Charlie.
Admitted To Practice
- Michigan; 2014
- United States District Court, Western Michigan District of Michigan; 2014
- Michigan State University; B.S., Cum Laude, 2010
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School; J.D., Cum Laude, 2014
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Surfrider Foundation – Lake Michigan Chapter
- Grand Haven Young Professionals
- Child Abuse Prevention Services Volunteer
- Red Cross – Lakeshore and West Shore Chapter